Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Winners' Personalized Prophetic Declarations {X}





GOD IS LAUNCHING ME INTO REALMS OF EXPLOITS
48. The year 2015 shall be my year of unlimited breakthrough testimonies – Psalm 45:3-5
 
Psalm 45:3-5
3 Gird thy sword upon thy thigh, O most mighty, with thy glory and thy majesty.
4 And in thy majesty ride prosperously because of truth and meekness and righteousness; and thy right hand shall teach thee terrible things.
5 Thine arrows are sharp in the heart of the king's enemies; whereby the people fall under thee.
 
49. From 2015 and beyond, it shall be heaven on earth in my business and career – Psalm 1:1-3
 
Psalm 1:1-3
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
 
50. From 2015 and beyond, nothing dies around me, in me and in my hands – 1Cor. 15:26/55-56
 
1 Cor 15:26
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
1 Cor 15:55-56
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
 
51. All through 2015, no one shall doubt the reality of heaven on earth in my life – Deut. 28:10
 
Deut 28:10
And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.
 
52. What my mind cannot presently contain, as a manifestation of the powers of the world to come, shall be the normal manifestation of my life all through 2015 – 1Cor. 2:9 
 
1 Cor 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
 
53. Beginning from 2015 and beyond, the wisdom of God shall begin to manifest in new dimensions in my life – Matt. 13:54
 
Matt 13:54
And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works?
 
54. All through the year 2015, I shall continue to experience divine surprises in all areas of my life – Is. 8:18
 
Isa 8:18
Behold, I and the children whom the Lord hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the Lord of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.
 
55. All through 2015, God’s hand shall be feasible on my life with undeniable proofs – 1Kgs. 18:46
 
1 Kings 18:46
And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.