Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Winners' Personalized Prophetic Declarations {VI}




IT IS MY YEAR OF SUDDEN TURNAROUNDS

26. The happenings in my life all through 2015 and beyond shall compel men to desire to follow me to serve my God – Zech. 8:23
 
Zech 8:23
Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
 
27. Strange doors of favour shall be opening to me all through 2015 – Psalm 44:3
 
Psalm 44:3
For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.
 
28. Unimaginable feats within unimaginable period of time shall become my testimony all through 2015 – Neh.6:15
 
Neh 6:15
So the wall was finished in the twenty and fifth day of the month Elul, in fifty and two days.
29. In 2015, I shall be living far above what others may be suffering from – Jn. 3:31 
 
John 3:31
He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
 
30. All through 2015, by the power of light, I shall be on a flight into the realms of heaven on earth – Is. 66:1-3/8
 
Isa 66:1-3
1 Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?
2 For all those things hath mine hand made, and those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.
3 He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol. Yea, they have chosen their own ways, and their soul delighteth in their abominations.
 
Isa 66:8
Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.
 
31. In a moment and in the twinkling of an eye, I shall be changing levels Supernaturally – 1Cor. 15:52
 
1 Cor 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.