Google+ Followers

Thursday, 22 January 2015

Winners' Personalized Prophetic Declarations {V}




IT IS MY YEAR OF FREEDOM FROM ALL GENERATIONAL CURSES

21. I am free at last from every generational curse, spell and enchantment – Num. 23:23
 
Num 23:23
Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
 
22. As a blessed of the Lord, I can no longer be cursed or enchanted all through the days of my life – Num. 23:8
 
Num 23:8
How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? or how shall I defy, whom the Lord hath not defied?
 
23. Every siege of stagnation, frustration and failure is broken in my life from henceforth – Matt. 13:28
 
Matt 13:28
He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?
 
24. As a citizen of heaven, I am ‘uncursable’ – Rev. 22:3
 
Rev 22:3
And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
 
25. Every manipulation of my destiny by the wicked one is broken off my life from henceforth – Ex. 12:40-42
 
Ex 12:40-42
40 Now the sojourning of the children of Israel, who dwelt in Egypt, was four hundred and thirty years.
41 And it came to pass at the end of the four hundred and thirty years, even the selfsame day it came to pass, that all the hosts of the Lord went out from the land of Egypt.
42 It is a night to be much observed unto the Lord for bringing them out from the land of Egypt: this is that night of the Lord to be observed of all the children of Israel in their generations.