Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Winners Personalized Prophetic Declarations {III}





IT IS MY YEAR OF TOTAL HEALTH AND VITALITY

11. It shall be heaven on earth for me in my health all through 2015 – Jer. 30:17
 
Jer 30:17
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
 
12. Throughout 2015, I shall not need any form of medication to keep healthy and strong – Jer. 30:17
 
Jer 30:17
For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
 
13. Every negative medical verdict against me is reverted to a testimony – Job 33:23-25
Job 33:23-25
 
23 If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:
24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.
25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:
 
14. Whatever is not permitted in heaven ceases to be in my life from henceforth – Eph. 2:6
 
Eph 2:6
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
 
15. All through 2015, the finger of God shall be feasible in my health – Ex. 8:19
 
Ex 8:19
Then the magicians said unto Pharaoh, This is the finger of God: and Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said.